Our Quinoa Pizza base mix is so tummy friendly - you'll be going in for thirds without so much of a tightened waistband. Heaven, we know!
For this creation you will need: 12 Health Quinoa Protein Pizza Base Mix
On that note, let’s bake!
Roast Potato Lemon and Herb Pizza with Asparagus
- 1 bag of Quinoa Protein Pizza Base Mix
- Olive Oil to cook
- 2 Small organic potatoes
- 1 Bunch of Asparagus
- Small handful of dairy free mozzarella (available from health food stores) or cheese of choice
- 1 Tablespoon of Lemon & Herb Dukkah (We used table of plenty)
- 1 Tablespoon of Hummus
Serves six people.
- Pre-heat oven to 200c.
- Wash and chop potatoes into .5cm slices. Arrange on a baking tray along with asparagus, drizzle with olive oil and dukkah mix. Roast for 10 minutes, turning half way.
- While potatoes are cooking, pre heat a non stick fry pan to medium heat.
- Prepare pizza base per mix instructions. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked though.
- Top base with hummus, layer with potatoes and cheese.
- Place in the oven for 4 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Top with asparagus and serve. Enjoy
Yours in pizza bliss, 12Health.
PS – if you bake these beauties, let us know…!
@12health & #12health