Forget the crispy bread. Bruschetta toppings on a gluten free pizza base are so much better, especially when said pizza is not only gluten free but lactose free, too. Win!
For this creation you will need: 12 Health Quinoa Protein Pizza Base Mix
- 1 bag of Quinoa Protein Pizza Base Mix
- Olive oil
- Lactose free shredded cheese (available in most supermarkets)
- 10 mini roma tomatoes, diced.
- Fresh basil, diced
- Balsamic vinegar to drizzle
- Pre heat oven to 180c and fry pan to medium heat.
- Lightly grease with olive oil or oil of choice.
- Prepare pizza base per mix instructions.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on one side. While cooking, Add sliced tomatoes and lactose free cheese.
- Place on a lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with fresh basil and a generous drizzle of balsamic.
- Slice and serve.
Yours in Pizza Bliss,