Our chocolate chip muffins are tasty on their own, but add some banana and peanut butter to the mix and not only are they tres-tasty but pack pack a healthy dose of magnesium to boot.
For this recipe you will need: 12 Health Choc Chip Muffin Mix
Gluten Free Choc Chip Banana Muffins. Indulgent, Chocolatey & Dairy Free.
- 1 bag of Choc Chip Muffin Mix
- 60ml coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup almond milk (room temperature)
- 1 banana, roughly diced
- 2 eggs or vegan replacement (room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon organic peanut butter
- 20g raw dark chocolate, melted
Serves six people (or 1 hungry gluten free indulger)
- Pre heat oven to 180c (160c fan forced).
- Grease and line a 6 pan muffin tray.
- Pour muffin mix into a large mixing bowl along with banana.
- Whisk eggs, almond milk, peanut butter and coconut oil. Add to dry mix, stiring until just combined.
- Pour into muffin tray and bake for 17-20 minutes or until cooked though.
- Allow to cool in a pan and transfer to wire cooling rack.
- Top with a smear of peanut butter, sliced banana and drizzle with dark chocolate if desired.
Yours in chocolate banana bliss,