Tired of the same old avocado on gluten free toast breakfast? Us too, hence our need to create a breakfast pizza recipe as let's be honest, pizza for breakfast is always a good idea.
- 1/3 bag Quinoa Protein Pizza Base Mix
- 1 egg, poached
- 1/2 avocado, finely sliced
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 handful of spinach, wilted
- Organic tomato paste
- Goats fetta (leave out if dairy free)
- Pre heat non stick fry pan to medium heat.
- Lightly grease with olive oil.
- Poach 1 egg (or two) in boiling water with vinegar or a silicone poaching cup.
- Prepare 1 pizza base as per mix instructions and pour onto the pan using a spoon to flatten out.
- Cook for 2 minutes on the first side and flip. Place chopped tomatoes around the base and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste to the base, wilted spinach, tomatoes and your poached egg.
- Place avocado on side of the plate and sprinkle with goats feta if desired.
Yours in breakfast pizza bliss,