Our choc chip muffins are irresistible on their own but add fresh raspberries and almonds to the mix and they are heaven.
For this creation you will need: 12 Health Choc Chip Protein Muffin Mix
- Pre heat oven to 180c (160c fan forced).
- Grease or line a large 6 pan muffin tray.
- Pour mix into a large mixing bowl along with almonds.
- Whisk eggs and milk.
- Add the eggs and milk to the dry mix, along with the melted coconut oil.
- Fold through raspberries and distribute batter evenly between the patties.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until cooked though.
- Place on a wire cooling rack.
These muffins will last 4 days in an airtight container or 3 months in the freezer.
12 Health xx